Renault Trucks on the move…
Discover the Optifleet app, the mobile version of the Renault Trucks fleet management tool
Wherever you are:
- Get a rapid overview of the situation of your fleet, vehicles and drivers
- Manage unforeseen events more easily, assign a task rapidly
- Stay close to your drivers throughout their task
- Never lose sight of your driver’s performance thanks to Eco Score
- Inform and share the improvement potential directly with your drivers and trainers
Optifleet users, connect to your fleet using the same identifiers as you use for the Optifleet web portal.
DISCOVER THE MOBILE APPLICATIONS OF RENAULT TRUCKS
Drive Renault Trucks vehicles and fulfill various missions: Long Haul, Heavy Construction, Construction and Distribution.
These missions will let you discover the Renault Trucks range:
- Long Haul: drive Renault Trucks T or Renault Trucks T High and combine the fastest commercial speed with the lowest level of fuel consumption possible.
- Heavy Construction: drive Renault Trucks K and ensure that you preserve your entire cargo.
- Construction: drive Renault Trucks C Cab 2.5m or Renault Trucks C Cab 2.3m and ensure that you preserve your entire cargo.
- Distribution: drive Renault Trucks D Wide Cab 2.3m, Renault Trucks D Cab 2.1m or Renault Trucks D Cab 2m and deliver your shipments to their destinations while keeping to the speed limit.
Truck Fuel Eco Driving
Discover the principles of economic driving at the wheel of a Renault Trucks T.
Meet the different challenges in urban environments and secondary road networks with good timing.
You will need to obtain the lowest fuel consumption possible and the highest commercial speed possible.
Renault Trucks Truckers Gallery
Truckers Gallery by Renault Trucks lets you browse truck photos submitted by Renault Trucks truckers.
Upload your photo, vote for your favorite photo, choose the best one of the month and search display pictures taken around a location…
Renault Trucks Racing
Renault Trucks Racing is an HD driving simulation game for the iPad. You can drive a 1,000 hp Renault Premium Racing at speeds of up to 160 km/h against 5 opponents.
- 3 different tracks
- 3 levels of difficulty
- a training mode, a race mode & a championship mode
- 8 Renault Premium Racing trucks (3 Renault Trucks MKR Technology official vehicles + 5 other Premium Racing trucks)
TIME BOOK: THE 21ST CENTURY LOG BOOK
Truck drivers are used to noting down their various driving times in a notebook.Renault Trucks now offers them a replacement for their notebook in the form of their own iPhone and the Renault Trucks application Time Book.
During the course of the day, the driver records his various driving and break times. A warning is emitted when he approaches his maximum driving time. At the end of his job, the data is available as a computer file.